Free Weekend at Cruise Terminal
14th -15th June
Just a reminder that there is a FREE weekend at the Tilbury Cruise Terminal – 14/15th June. It starts at 10am and ends at 4pm.
- Come along and enjoy free tours around the port in a open top Routmaster Bus. Book your space when you arrive.
- Listen to great heritage talks from Jonathan Catton about Tilbury and from Bob Poole on Tilbury Trains.
- An Exhibition of a timeline of maps showing how Tilbury has developed over the centuries provided by Essex Record Office.
- View the Port of London Authority (PLA) Memorial Tablets and other memorabilia as part of the 100th Anniversary of the Great War.
- Guided heritage walks along the riverfront to the Tilbury Fort.
- Local entertainment from dance and singing groups.
Bring dad along for Father’s day. Cream teas and refreshments available!
The 99 bus will be operating a Saturday service on both days.
Please car share if you can.
Thank you and see you there!